Sample International Aviation, Inc.
COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE BID FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE before 7:00 pm Eastern on JULY 10, 2020
SIAI Claim #: 2020-61S 1981 BEECH 58TC N112GM
Your bid is solicited for the following aircraft, as is, where is, before deadline of 7:00 pm Eastern on July 10, 2020
WARRANTY: There is no warranty, express or implied for the information provided herein or the condition, useability,
workability, operability or marketability of the aircraft salvage. All times are approximate and the logbooks
and aircraft should be inspected by each bidder BEFORE BIDDING. Failure of the bidder to view the
salvage or wreckage, or confirm any information provided is NOT grounds for a claim or withdrawal of bid
after bid closing date.) Read CONDITIONS at bottom of page.
HOURS estimated from logbooks or other information - not guaranteed or warranted - LOGS NOT COMPLETE
AIRCRAFT: 1981 Beech 58TC N112GM, s/n: TK-136, 1035.7 Hobbs hours
LEFT – Continental TSIO-520-WB, TSN: 2669.1, TSOH: 1188.3
RIGHT - Continental TSIO-520-WB, TSN: 4626.2, TSOH: 671.8
PROPELLERS: Two Hartzell props - 169.7 TSN
· Garmin GTX345 ADS-B, sn: 3EG030300
· Garmin GTN 750, sn: 1ZA022353
· Garmin GNS430W, sn: 96301774
· PS Engineering PMA8000G, sn: LG01300-ST
DESCRIPTION OF ACCIDENT: Gear up landing on March 03, 2020
DESCRIPTION OF DAMAGES: Damage includes but may not be limited to:
1. Right and left flaps abraded on runway surface and partially crushed during gear collapse on landing;
2. Right and left nose gear doors abraded on runway surface during landing;
3. Front pitot static tube abraded on runway surface during landing;
4. Center-section belly skins abraded on runway surface during landing;
8. Both left and right props damaged beyond repair when they struck the runway during landing;
9. Both engines require tear down and inspection, internal damage likely due to severity of strikes;
10. Both main gear doors damaged beyond repair during gear collapse.
LOCATION OF AIRCRAFT: Dothan Municipal Airport (KDHN), Alabama
INQUIRIES: TO SCHEDULE INSPECTION ONLY: Aaron Walls tel # 901-482-3053, email@example.com; Ken Trampe 334-701-3864
Logs in possession of firstname.lastname@example.org
REMARKS: *LOGS ARE NOT COMPLETE - Airframe log #2 and #3 were lost 1981-to 1991 Some records reproduced 1991 to present.
*Insurer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
*Salvage is as is/where is.
*The posting information is the best to our knowledge.
*An inspection of the salvage is highly recommended.
CLAIM NUMBER: 10263314 SIAI NO: 2020-61S
COMPLETE THE BID FORM BELOW & SUBMIT. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BID
(Bids may also be faxed to 386-267-3153 or sent via email to email@example.com)
CONDITIONS: The aircraft listed are for sale "as is where is". There is no warranty either express or implied.
All times and descriptions are believed to be the best information available and are not warranted. Prospective
buyers should inspect the aircraft and records before bidding. Purchaser bears all risk regarding condition,
useability, workability, and operability of all salvage.
The underwriters have full and complete authority for all decisions regarding salvage and they reserve the right
to reject any or all bids.
The bid deadline dates are firm without exception.
Payment in full by Wire Transfer, cashier's check or certified funds is required within 7 business days
of notification to the successful bidder.
© 2004 Sample International Aviation, Inc. - All Rights reserved
For More Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org